Turkish Community Heritage Centre of Canada - Türk Toplum Merkezi
Who We Are
The Turkish Community Heritage Centre of Canada (TCHCC) was established as a charitable organization in Ontario on May 23, 2007 to provide and maintain a community centre for the Canadian Turkish community.
As of June 1, 2008, TCHCC became a federally registered tax-exempt charity approved by the Canada Revenue Agency, under paragraph 149(1)(f) of the Income Tax Act.
TCHCC's Business Number is 83429 8010 RR0001.
We work closely with the Turkish community hosting seminars and cultural, educational and consulting events.
Our main goal is to establish and operate a community centre where the TCHCC can permanently host events and offer its services.
We embrace structured governance with integrity, and accountability to our giving community.
To provide social, cultural, educational and consulting services for the Turkish community in Canada and assist newcomers with integration into Canadian business and social life.
Our Core Values
- Respect the laws of Canada
- Respect to privacy
- Accountability to our community
Board of Directors
|First Name||Last Name||Title & Responsibilities|
|SULE||ALP||Director Social Services|
|NUR||ERKOÇ||Director Social Services|
- Preserving Our Independence, 14:00-16:30, 1 February 2015 - Toronto Northern District Library
- Sohbet Gunu, 14:00-16:30, 25 January 2015 - Toronto Northern District Library
- 2014 Gonul Anginer Award...
- 2014 New Year's Eve Party
- Ataturk’u Anma Gunu 9 Kasim 2014...
- Ataturk’u Anma Gunu 10 Kasim 2012...
- 2012 New Year Ball Fundraising Tickets SOLD OUT.
- 2011 NEW YEARS EVE PARTY Pictures...
You can make your donations to TCHCC through PayPal by clicking on the “Donations” button below.
Thank you! Tax receipts will be issued for your donations.